Advance your Marketing Cloud Journeys skills
Your organization has started using Salesforce Marketing Cloud; the first newsletters and campaigns are running. But what’s next? Your competitors can deliver pretty advanced personalized campaigns, but you are still struggling with personalizing the greeting field. This one-day workshop focuses on achieving next-level campaign personalization.
We’ll show you how to use Journey Builder & Email Studio to deliver highly personalized journeys for your customers. Our trainers use their own campaign experiences and examples to give you practical and hands-on examples.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have the inspiration and knowledge to build beautiful journeys with scripting, dynamic emails, behavioral decision splits and help you understand where to start with predictive personalization.
- How to create basic & custom email in your journey using dynamic content & ampscript (also providing some custom code to reuse later)
- Getting Started with your customer journey – Data Sources: How to structure them nicely and connect them with your custome journey.
- Building a smart journey – Decision splits & Optimization: How to build an email that adapts to customer behavior
- Typical Use Cases & Where to Get Started – Retention, Abandon Cart, Profile Enrichment
- Advanced Use Cases – Predictive Personalization, Advanced Behavioral Decision Splits, Custom Journeys
- Your Use Cases – Let’s have a look at what needs you have and how we can build them in a simple version and what the next steps are.
Do I need prior experience in Marketing Cloud?
This is not needed but we do ask of you to complete these
Do I need to bring my own lunch?
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided at no additional cost.
Will computers be provided?
Computers are not required for this course, but you are welcome to bring your own laptop to take notes.
Who should attend?
- Marketing Cloud first time users will get a good overview on the system, knowledge and resource to start building campaigns.
- Campaign (team) managers and business owners get a better grasp on the SFMC capabilities and best practices. This improves your guidance to your team and/or agencies.
- Existing Marketing Cloud users that are using just a small portion of Marketing Cloud functionality get a better overview of the platform and inspiration on new possibilities.
Regular price for this one-day workshop is € 600,-. This includes coffee, tea and other beverages and lunch. Please contact us for group discounts and in-company options.
Travel from Schiphol train station to Leiden Central Station
A direct train connection runs between Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) and Leiden Central Station every 10 minutes. The average journey time between Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) and Leiden Centraal is 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 15 minutes. From Leiden Central station it is a 2 minutes’ walk to the conference venue. The costs are around € 7,00
More information about Leiden: https://www.visitleiden.nl/en