Advance your Marketing Cloud Journeys skills
After an initial implementation, starting to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud could be a little overwhelming. So much functionality and so many ways to create campaigns and journeys! This one-day workshop is here to help you te get acquainted with Marketing Cloud for first time users, but also for campaign (team) managers, business owners and existing users that want to learn more about how Marketing Cloud works.
We’ll teach you how to use Journey Builder & Email Studio to deliver highly personalized journeys for your customers. By the end of the day you’ll have the basic technical skills and resources to build beautiful journeys with dynamic mails, behavioral decision splits and help you understand where to take it from there with predictive personalization.
- How to create basic & custom email in your journey using dynamic content & ampscript (also providing some custom code to reuse later)
- Getting Started with your customer journey – Data Sources: How to structure them nicely and connect them with your custome journey.
- Building a smart journey – Decision splits & Optimization: How to build an email that adapts to customer behavior
- Typical Use Cases & Where to Get Started – Retention, Abandon Cart, Profile Enrichment
- Advanced Use Cases – Predictive Personalization, Advanced Behavioral Decision Splits, Custom Journeys
- Your Use Cases – Let’s have a look at what needs you have and how we can build them in a simple version and what the next steps are.
Do I need prior experience in Marketing Cloud?
This is not needed but we do ask of you to complete these
Do I need to bring my own lunch?
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided at no additional cost.
Will computers be provided?
Computers are not required for this course, but you are welcome to bring your own laptop to take notes.
Who should attend?
- Marketing Cloud first time users will get a good overview on the system, knowledge and resource to start building campaigns.
- Campaign (team) managers and business owners get a better grasp on the SFMC capabilities and best practices. This improves your guidance to your team and/or agencies.
- Existing Marketing Cloud users that are using just a small portion of Marketing Cloud functionality get a better overview of the platform and inspiration on new possibilities.
A limited amount of Early bird tickets are available for € 500,- until March 1st 2020. Price includes coffee, tea and other beverages and lunch. After this date ticket price will increase to the regular price € 600,-. Please contact us for group discounts.
Travel from Schiphol train station to Leiden Central Station
A direct train connection runs between Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) and Leiden Central Station every 10 minutes. The average journey time between Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) and Leiden Centraal is 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 15 minutes. From Leiden Central station it is a 2 minutes’ walk to the conference venue. The costs are around € 7,00
More information about Leiden: https://www.visitleiden.nl/en