This workshop gives consultants, corporate business stakeholders and architects a global understanding of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. A good understanding of the platform helps them to:
- Understand how the platform and its components can support client business processes
- Position individual Salesforce components in an application landscape
- Have a high-level understanding of licensing models
- Understand different development and governance models to help embed Salesforce in the internal organization
- Connect to Salesforce, their partners and internal resources.
This is a one-day workshop tailored to the audience. Typically these are consultants for Salesforce partners or agencies looking to become a partner and also internal audiences of project managers, enterprise/solution architects and business stakeholders.