Journey Builders values and respects your privacy and personal data and processes your personal data in accordance with applicable European data protection law.
This section outlines how we process and collect data when you visit our the Journey Builders website. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily submit on our website. You give your permission to place cookies on your computer by allowing cookies in your browser settings.
Effective date: 21-7-2019
Information Journey Builders Collects
When you visit our website, we collect the following information:
- The browser you are using and your operating system
- The pages you have visited on the Journey Builders website
- The IP address from where you are accessing the internet
If you choose to fill in a contact request form or register for an event or training we ask for the following information:
- your name, company, email address and telephone number
- Additional information relating to your contact request or event/training registration
- Special diet relating to training or event
- Invoicing details relating to training or event
How does Journey Builders use your information
The personal information we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- Personalizing content that is displayed to you when you visit our website
- Optimizing the user experience to your browser and device
- Analyzing the performance of our marketing campaigns and promotions
- Advertising and promoting our services as allowed by law
- Identifying potential customers for our products and services and increasing the relevance of our customer communications
- Preparations and managing registrations to our events and training
Cookies, Web beacons, and pixel tags
Cookies are text files that a website places on your hard drive when you visit a website. You give your permission to place cookies on your computer by allowing cookies in your browser settings. Should you decide not to accept cookies from Journey Builders you may limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our site.
The Journey Builders website contains web beacons (pixel tags). A web beacon is a very small graphic image that is placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the online behavior of the user visiting our website or receiving the email. Web beacons are also used by third-party technologies to monitor the activity of the users to the Journey Builders Website that may be used to deliver advertising or other digital content based on your interests. It allows tracking which computer accessed a certain website, when and from where (geographically).
The third-party analytics and marketing services we use are Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce CRM, and marketing automation solutions. These services need to place a cookie to function as intended.
More information about Google Analytics cookie usage:
Accessing and updating your information
You can review personal information stored about you, request changes to it, and request the removal of your personal information. You can also prohibit the use of your information to direct marketing.
You can make the above requests by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
To prohibit the Journey Builders website on storing cookies on your hard drive, you may adjust cookie preferences in your browser – please refer to your browsers user instructions on how to do this.
Third parties and disclosure of personal information
Journey Builders manages the cloud services used to store your data and the data can only be accessed by our staff and service providers and who act for Journey Builders for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Your information is not disclosed to other parties for commercial or other purposes without your consent.
Journey Builders protects your data privacy and data security according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR Regulation 2016/679).